Sarah Sypher graduated from the University of Kansas School of Law in May of 2004 where she earned the 2004 Medal of Academic Excellence from the American Bankruptcy Institute and was a member of KU’s 2004 Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition team. Sarah also holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Kansas School of Business.
She took 6 years off between earning her Business degree and law school to experience life after college. During that time Sarah worked in small business management and accounting in Chicago and Kansas. She also traveled the world and experienced different cultures, languages and lifestyles.
Since earning her JD, Sarah has limited her practice to consumer bankruptcy law. She founded Sypher Law in 2005.
Areas of Practice:
- 100% Consumer Bankruptcy Law
- University of Kansas School of Law, Lawrence, Kansas J.D. 2004
- University of Kansas School of Business B.S. 1995 Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- NACBA – National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- ABI – American Bankruptcy Institute
- KCBBA – Kansas City Bankruptcy Bar Association
- KBA – Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- KCRAR – Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors
We are a debt relief agency. We proudly help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.