Sarah Sypher graduated from the University of Kansas School of Law in May of 2004 where she earned the 2004 Medal of Academic Excellence from the American Bankruptcy Institute and was a member of KU’s 2004 Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition team. Sarah also holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in psychology from the University of Kansas School of Business. Sarah studied abroad in 1992 to Kanagawa University in Hirasutaka, Japan to study language, culture and business.
She took 6 years off between earning her Business degree and law school to experience life after college. During that time Sarah worked in small business management and accounting in Chicago and Kansas. She also traveled extensively in Europe, Asia and even Africa to experience different cultures, languages and lifestyles.
Sarah is now settled back hear her hometown of Lawrence, Kansas where she an her husband spend their time enjoying a more quiet life in rural Douglas County.
Since earning her JD, Sarah has limited her practice to consumer bankruptcy law. She founded Sypher Law in 2005.
Areas of Practice:
- 100% Consumer Bankruptcy Law
- University of Kansas School of Law, Lawrence, Kansas J.D. 2004
- University of Kansas School of Business B.S. 1995 Major: Business Administration with an emphasis in psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- NACBA – National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- ABI – American Bankruptcy Institute
- KCBBA – Kansas City Bankruptcy Bar Association
- KBA – Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- KCRAR – Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors
We are a debt relief agency. We proudly help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.